2012年8月3日金曜日

. L I M I T E D . B A Z A A R .

The "Limited Bazaar"  round 2 start, Today!!
exclusive and limited items priced below 150L$ -  limited quantities,only 100.

 I get Jewelry of WTG and  Mesh Shorts of C'est la vie!♥♥♥ Sooo happy shopping!

Untitled

-Style card -
Hair - Vanity Hair : Sunset Blvd.3-Jet Blacu Duo
Skin - Glam Affair : Leah Light - 02 BL
Make up - Step inSide : VANITY special h4L
Lashes - Amacci : Eyelashes "Beaute" Black
Jewelry - WTG : ear pierce&choker 150L$  ( . L I M I T E D . B A Z A A R . )
WTG : bangle 100L$  ( . L I M I T E D . B A Z A A R . )
Tops - Baiastice : Kira Mesh Lace Sweater - black  Group Gift (fee to join 50L$)
Inner - Shampooo : Cotton race tube top
Shorts - C'est la vie! : Bow- short-pants(victoria)mesh -EUPHORIA 150L$  ( . L I M I T E D . B A Z A A R . )
Clutch - C'est la vie! : Straw Clutch8ribbon pink)mesh "VanityFair landing point Vanity Fair 1L Gift"


 Thank you for reading my poor English XD( I'm Japanese )